LOCATION: Multiplicity Studio (please see below for address and contact info)
WORKSHOP FEE: $564.95 includes Kit Fee
KIT FEE: $64.95 ($60 plus sales tax)
- Painting Surface (20×20 or 24×24)
- Shared Acrylic Paints
- Shared Acrylic Mediums
- Shared Mixed Media Supplies such as: Caran D’ache crayons, colored pencils, assorted water-soluble products & more
TOOLS/MATERIALS STUDENTS MUST PROVIDE (click to download PDF version):
- Assorted paint brushes (large, small, round, and flat). Just bring your favorites!
- A few palette knives and a catalyst wedge scraper
- A journal to make notes or to use for developing designs, and work in during off times
- Palette – a stay wet palette is one of my newest favorites. Click here to see what I use.
- While we will have paint for you to use & share, if there are colors of acrylic paint/favorite brands you can’t live without, please bring a small selection
- We will also be using a variety of colored pencils (Inktense, Polychrome, Derwent Graphitint, etc.). If you have any you want to bring, feel free to do so.
- Apron & Water Container (Supplied by Multiplicity)
TOOLS/MATERIALS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE FROM INSTRUCTOR, IF ANY:
- A few of my favorite tools will be available for purchase as well as a limited selection of extra canvases to paint on.
- Bring a sack lunch or be prepared to make an order for delivery. A refrigerator and water cooler are available for student use.
- Studio Rules: Closed-toe shoes are required. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in rotary tools. Wear long hair tied back.
- Lodging information: KATY AREA HOTELS
VISITING ARTIST WORKSHOP CANCELLATION POLICY If minimum enrollment is not met at least 30 days prior to the start date, the Visiting Artist may cancel the workshop. In this instance, all paid students will be fully refunded. If students cancel their enrollment 60 or more days from the start date of a paid Visiting Artist workshop, they will receive a full refund minus $75 cancellation fees. Cancellations within 59 or fewer days from the start date of a paid Visiting Artist workshop will not be refunded.