TEXTURED DANGLE EARRINGS
Intro to how to use a Durston Rolling Mill, Adding Texture to metal, sawing, sanding, polishing, creating your own ear wires.
• How to use a Durston Rolling Mill to texture metal
• How to design your own jewelry
• Sawing out shapes using a jewelers saw
• Use a flex shaft
• Texture, file, sand, polish
• Chemically oxidize non-ferrous metals
• How to make your own artisan grade earwires
The perfect intro to metalsmithing class. In this class you will learn how to use a rolling mill used to add a uniform texture to metal, or choose a hand textured option. We will focus on the do’s and don’ts when sawing out shapes. Sanding, polishing and finishing. Along with how to make your own custom ear wires.
DATES & TIMES
May 18, 2022. 10:00am-1:00pm
*IMPORTANT: Please scroll to Apr, May > then select the class date to book*
LOCATION: Multiplicity Studio (please see below for address and contact info)
- Studio Rules: Closed-toe shoes are required. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in rotary tools. Wear long hair tied back.
Multiplicity Class/Workshop Cancellation Policy
Students who call to cancel at least 72 hours prior to the start date of a paid class/workshop will receive a full refund in the original form of payment. Students who call to cancel between 25 hours and 71 hours prior to the start date of a paid class/workshop will get a studio/store credit in the form of a Multiplicity gift certificate. Cancellations within the 24 hours prior to the start date of any paid class/workshop will not be refunded. No-call/no-show students are not eligible for refunds or store credits.
~ Dates, times, prices, and information are subject to change at any time. ~