TEXTURED DANGLE EARRINGS
Intro to how to use a Durston Rolling Mill, Adding Texture to metal, sawing, sanding, polishing, creating your own ear wires.
• How to use a Durston Rolling Mill to texture metal
• How to design your own jewelry
• Sawing out shapes using a jewelers saw
• Use a flex shaft
• Texture, file, sand, polish
• Chemically oxidize non-ferrous metals
• How to make your own artisan grade earwires
The perfect intro to metalsmithing class. In this class you will learn how to use a rolling mill used to add a uniform texture to metal, or choose a hand textured option. We will focus on the do’s and don’ts when sawing out shapes. Sanding, polishing and finishing. Along with how to make your own custom ear wires.
DATES & TIMES
July 23, 2021. 10am to 1pm
July 24, 2021. 2pm to 5pm
August 16, 2021. 2pm to 5pm
August 21, 2021. 2pm to 5pm
August 25, 2021. 2pm to 5pm
August 27, 2021. 2pm to 5pm
*IMPORTANT: Please scroll to July, August > then select the class date to book*
LOCATION: Multiplicity Studio (please see below for address and contact info)
- Studio Rules: Closed-toe shoes are required. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in rotary tools. Wear long hair tied back.
Multiplicity Class/Workshop Cancellation Policy
Students who call to cancel at least 72 hours prior to the start date of a paid class/workshop will receive a full refund in the original form of payment. Students who call to cancel between 25 hours and 71 hours prior to the start date of a paid class/workshop will get a studio/store credit in the form of a Multiplicity gift certificate. Cancellations within the 24 hours prior to the start date of any paid class/workshop will not be refunded. No-call/no-show students are not eligible for refunds or store credits.
~ Dates, times, prices, and information are subject to change at any time. ~