LOCATION: Multiplicity Studio (please see below for address and contact info)
WORKSHOP FEE: $455.08 includes Kit Fee
KIT FEE: $110 + $9.08(tax) = $119.08
- 30 grams of metal clay
- Fine silver bezel
- Stone (a variety of stones will be available to choose from)
TOOLS/MATERIALS STUDENTS MUST PROVIDE:
If you have your own tools please bring:
Basic Metal clay tool kit (Roller, non-stick work surface, needle tool or awl, playing cards or depth measuring slats, glazed ceramic tile, x-acto knife, water mister, release agent (cool slip, olive oil) tweezers, sanding papers, acrylic block.
If you do not have the tools listed above, please email the instructor to let us know you will need a tool set and one will be provided for you to use during class. (Connect@StephanieChavez.com)
TOOLS/MATERIALS MULTIPLICITY MUST PROVIDE:
- Drying plates, electric hot plate and/or dehydrator
- Bezel Pushers/Burnishers
SHARED USE TOOLS/MATERIALS PROVIDED BY INSTRUCTOR:
- Templates, Texture plates, specialty tools, cool slip, sanding material
TOOLS/MATERIALS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE FROM INSTRUCTOR, IF ANY:
- Additional metal clay, Glass Cabochons, Fire safe CZ’s, texture plates
- Bring a sack lunch or be prepared to make an order for delivery. A refrigerator and water cooler are available for student use.
- Studio Rules: Closed-toe shoes are required. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in rotary tools. Wear long hair tied back.
- Lodging information: KATY AREA HOTELS
VISITING ARTIST WORKSHOP CANCELLATION POLICY If minimum enrollment is not met at least 30 days prior to the start date, the Visiting Artist may cancel the workshop. In this instance, all paid students will be fully refunded.
If students cancel their enrollment 60 or more days from the start date of a paid Visiting Artist workshop, they will receive a full refund minus $75 cancellation fees. Cancellations within 59 or fewer days from the start date of a paid Visiting Artist workshop will not be refunded.