IN THIS 3-HOUR PROJECT CLASS YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Measure for ring blanks
- Form metal using a ring mandrel
- Prepare a proper joint for soldering
- Safely use a torch
- Solder a basic butt joint
- File, sand, polish, and texture
- Chemically oxidize non-ferrous metals
DATES & TIMES
*IMPORTANT: Please scroll to July > then select the class date to book*
LOCATION: Multiplicity Studio (please see below for address and contact info)
WORKSHOP FEE: $95 - Includes all materials
- Studio Rules: Closed-toe shoes are required. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in rotary tools. Wear long hair tied back.
Multiplicity Class/Workshop Cancellation Policy
Students who call to cancel at least 72 hours prior to the start date of a paid class/workshop will receive a full refund in the original form of payment. Students who call to cancel between 25 hours and 71 hours prior to the start date of a paid class/workshop will get a studio/store credit in the form of a Multiplicity gift certificate. Cancellations within the 24 hours prior to the start date of any paid class/workshop will not be refunded. No-call/no-show students are not eligible for refunds or store credits.
~ Dates, times, prices, and information are subject to change at any time. ~