SIMPLE BANGLE BRACELET
Measure and follow the steps required to make 3 sterling silver bangle bracelets
• Measure your metal
• Form metal using a mandrel
• Prepare a proper joint for soldering
• Safely use a torch
• Solder a basic butt joint
• File, sand, polish, and texture
• Chemically oxidize non-ferrous metals
• Use a flex shaft
Beginner class. The perfect class to learn to solder. Measure metal. How to use a mandrel, along with prepare the perfect butt joint for solder. Use a flex shaft. Texture, file, sand, polish.
DATES & TIMES
December 7, 2021. 2:00pm-5:00pm
*IMPORTANT: Please scroll to December > then select the class date to book*
LOCATION: Multiplicity Studio (please see below for address and contact info)
- Studio Rules: Closed-toe shoes are required. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in rotary tools. Wear long hair tied back.
Multiplicity Class/Workshop Cancellation Policy
Students who call to cancel at least 72 hours prior to the start date of a paid class/workshop will receive a full refund in the original form of payment. Students who call to cancel between 25 hours and 71 hours prior to the start date of a paid class/workshop will get a studio/store credit in the form of a Multiplicity gift certificate. Cancellations within the 24 hours prior to the start date of any paid class/workshop will not be refunded. No-call/no-show students are not eligible for refunds or store credits.
~ Dates, times, prices, and information are subject to change at any time. ~