LOCATION: Multiplicity Studio (please see below for address and contact info)
WORKSHOP FEE: $400.00
KIT FEE: $140.73 ($130+$10.73 sales tax)
- EZ960 Sterling Metal Clay – 25 grams (1 package)
Basic metal clay tools:
- Needle Tool
- Cutting Knife
- Thickness Guide Set
- Craft Sheet
- Work Surface/Craft Mat
- Spray Bottle
Shared use tools/materials provided by Instructor:
- Texture sheets
- LOS gel patina
- Metal clay extruder
Optional supplies students may want to bring:
- Additional packages of EZ960 Sterling Silver Clay: https://www.cooltools.us/EZ960-Sterling-Silver-Clay-p/ezs-025-p.htm
- Micro carving tools: https://www.cooltools.us/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=CRV-205
- Less expensive option for carving tool: Speedball – https://www.amazon.com/Speedball-4131-Linoleum-Assorted-Cutters/dp/B0017D8W5E/ref=asc_df_B0017D8W5E/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=167128983790&hvpos=1o3&hvnetw=g&hvrand=4600147894185518735&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9028099&hvtargid=pla-334728380114&psc=1
- Bring a sack lunch or be prepared to make an order for delivery. A refrigerator and water cooler are available for student use.
- Studio Rules: Closed-toe shoes are required. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in rotary tools. Wear long hair tied back.
- Lodging information: KATY AREA HOTELS
VISITING ARTIST WORKSHOP CANCELLATION POLICY
If minimum enrollment is not met within 30 days of the start date, the Visiting Artist may cancel the workshop. In this instance, all paid students will be fully refunded. If students cancel their enrollment 30 or more days from the start date of a paid Visiting Artist workshop, they will receive a full refund. Cancellations within 29 or fewer days from the start date of a paid Visiting Artist workshop will not be refunded.