LOCATION: Multiplicity Studio (please see below for address and contact info)
WORKSHOP FEE: $439.30 includes Kit Fee
KIT FEE: $43.30 ($40 plus sales tax)
SUPPLIES FOR STUDENTS TO BRING: (Printable PDF)
- Students should bring assorted brushes including round, flat, and small detail brushes.
- Covered Palette-I recommend this one: https://bit.ly/3U4clpv
- Typical Painter Tools-Water container, apron, gloves, an art journal to draw ideas in or to take notes with.
- *We will be using acrylic paints, and most supplies will be provided for a shared usage fee. Feel free to bring your favorite colors you can’t live without but be mindful of space for yourself and fellow artists.
- *Optional, paint pens for additional design work.
TOOLS/MATERIALS MULTIPLICITY MUST PROVIDE:
Water, Easels, Wet Ones, Paper Towels
SHARED USE TOOLS/MATERIALS PROVIDED BY INSTRUCTOR:
See Material charge and inclusions above.
TOOLS/MATERIALS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE FROM INSTRUCTOR:
I will bring a small assortment of my most used supplies.
- Bring a sack lunch or be prepared to make an order for delivery. A refrigerator and water cooler are available for student use.
- Studio Rules: Closed-toe shoes are required. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in rotary tools. Wear long hair tied back.
- Lodging information: KATY AREA HOTELS
VISITING ARTIST WORKSHOP CANCELLATION POLICY If minimum enrollment is not met at least 30 days prior to the start date, the Visiting Artist may cancel the workshop. In this instance, all paid students will be fully refunded. If students cancel their enrollment 60 or more days from the start date of a paid Visiting Artist workshop, they will receive a full refund minus $75 cancellation fees. Cancellations within 59 or fewer days from the start date of a paid Visiting Artist workshop will not be refunded.