LOCATION: Multiplicity Studio (please see below for address and contact info)
WORKSHOP FEE: $791.06 (includes $27.06 Kit Fee)
KIT FEE & WHAT IT INCLUDES: $25 (+$2.06 tax) = $27.06
For your material fee, the instructor will provide non-toxic acrylic paint primary colors, black colored pencils as marking tools, and heavy paper as a surface, so you can roll pieces up for easy transport home.
TOOLS/MATERIALS STUDENTS MUST PROVIDE:
From your own supplies, bring brushes and oil pastels:
- Small brush for details
- 1-inch flat brush
- Fan brush – this is the only brush I actually care about 🙂
All you need to bring is a few brushes, old and worn are best but anything will work. This is about experimenting with what you don’t think will work.
- 1 of each, blue, red, yellow, and white pastel
I use Cray-pas these are cheap and a nice consistency a little smear but very stable for oil pastels – others will work fine I just like the level of stability and price of these, and they are what I use 🙂
- Bring a sack lunch or be prepared to make an order for delivery. A refrigerator and water cooler are available for student use.
- Studio Rules: Closed-toe shoes are required. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in rotary tools. Wear long hair tied back.
- Lodging information: KATY AREA HOTELS
VISITING ARTIST WORKSHOP CANCELLATION POLICY If minimum enrollment is not met at least 30 days prior to the start date, the Visiting Artist may cancel the workshop. In this instance, all paid students will be fully refunded. If students cancel their enrollment 60 or more days from the start date of a paid Visiting Artist workshop, they will receive a full refund minus $75 cancellation fees. Cancellations within 59 or fewer days from the start date of a paid Visiting Artist workshop will not be refunded.