LOCATION: Multiplicity Studio (please see below for address and contact info)
WORKSHOP FEE: $826.13 includes Kit Fee
KIT FEE: $50 + $4.13 (tax) = $54.13
- I will supply the chemicals needed as part of the kit fee which includes:
- 1 copper form pre-prepared for drawing (this is most of the expense)
- Rivets Spacer tubes
- Brushes, containers, etc.
- I will have some pencils for students to share or they can bring their own.
TOOLS/MATERIALS STUDENTS MUST PROVIDE: (click to download PDF version)
- Bring a sack lunch or be prepared to make an order for delivery. A refrigerator and water cooler are available for student use.
- Studio Rules: Closed-toe shoes are required. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in rotary tools. Wear long hair tied back.
- Lodging information: KATY AREA HOTELS
VISITING ARTIST WORKSHOP CANCELLATION POLICY If minimum enrollment is not met at least 30 days prior to the start date, the Visiting Artist may cancel the workshop. In this instance, all paid students will be fully refunded.
If students cancel their enrollment 60 or more days from the start date of a paid Visiting Artist workshop, they will receive a full refund minus $75 cancellation fees. Cancellations within 59 or fewer days from the start date of a paid Visiting Artist workshop will not be refunded.