LOCATION: Multiplicity Studio (please see below for address and contact info)
WORKSHOP FEE: $180
KIT FEE: $48.71 ($45+$3.71 sales tax)
- Various expendables (e.g., lusters, sunshine colors, mason stains, paper stencils, liquid white enamel)
- 4 enamel-coated steel tiles – 3 x 3
- 7 unleaded opaque enamels
- 6 transparent unleaded enamels
- Medium Fusing Flux #2030 & Flux #2015
Shared use tools/materials provided by Instructor:
- 2-inch sifters – 80/100/200 mesh
- Firing Forks, Firing Racks, and Suspension Racks/Kiln Furniture
- Firing Gloves for each kiln
- Buffet warming tray
Supplies students should bring:
- Personal Eye/Safety Glasses
Also available for purchase:
- Crown sprayers – $10 (Available for purchase during class from Jan)
- Bring a sack lunch or be prepared to make an order for delivery. A refrigerator and water cooler are available for student use.
- Studio Rules: Closed-toe shoes are required. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in rotary tools. Wear long hair tied back.
- Lodging information: KATY AREA HOTELS
VISITING ARTIST WORKSHOP CANCELLATION POLICY
If minimum enrollment is not met within 30 days of the start date, the Visiting Artist may cancel the workshop. In this instance, all paid students will be fully refunded. If students cancel their enrollment 30 or more days from the start date of a paid Visiting Artist workshop, they will receive a full refund. Cancellations within 29 or fewer days from the start date of a paid Visiting Artist workshop will not be refunded.