LOCATION: Multiplicity Studio (please see below for address and contact info)
WORKSHOP FEE: $695.00
Students must provide the following supplies:
- Tinted eye protection that Anne wears, or a less expensive pair (buy green shade 3).
- Respirator: North™ 7700 Series 7781P100S (Everyone needs a Size Small) Link or Link.
Shared Use Tools/Materials Provided by Instructor:
- About 45 transparent powdered enamels already in small containers, ready to use. We all share these.
- Three cans for the firing process
- Other colors of liquid enamels
- Acrylic enamels
- Watercolor enamels
- Sakura micron pens
- Crow quill and fountain pens
- Back-up enamel powders
- Klyr fire
- TPT-3 trivets
- Diamond hand pads
- Cut-off discs for making perfect tabs the same width
- Many back-up items listed above, as my travel method allows
- Bring a sack lunch or be prepared to make an order for delivery. A refrigerator and water cooler are available for student use.
- Studio Rules: Closed-toe shoes are required. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in rotary tools. Wear long hair tied back.
- Lodging information: KATY AREA HOTELS
VISITING ARTIST WORKSHOP CANCELLATION POLICY
If minimum enrollment is not met at least 30 days prior to the start date, the Visiting Artist may cancel the workshop. In this instance, all paid students will be fully refunded.
If students cancel their enrollment 60 or more days from the start date of a paid Visiting Artist workshop, they will receive a full refund minus $75 cancellation fees. Cancellations within 59 or fewer days from the start date of a paid Visiting Artist workshop will not be refunded.