LOCATION: Multiplicity Studio (please see below for address and contact info)
WORKSHOP FEE: $320
KIT FEE: $87 (Andi will accept the kit fee in class, as students may have these tools/supplies and there is no need to buy them again)
- Pitch bowl/pitch
- Chasing hammer
- Copper, 20 gauge
TOOLS/MATERIALS STUDENTS MUST PROVIDE:
- Pitch bowls, hammer, and tools (if already owned).
- Pattern and texture inspirations!
SHARED USE TOOLS/MATERIALS PROVIDED BY INSTRUCTOR:
- Chasing and repousse tools (I will have these tools in class. I would like students to use mine first to see which tools they want and would like to buy. I will have a list of places where students can then purchase only those they’d like!)
- Heat gun
TOOLS/MATERIALS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE FROM INSTRUCTOR, IF ANY:
- Fine Silver, for additional projects
OPTIONAL TOOLS/MATERIALS STUDENTS MAY PROVIDE, IF ANY:
- If the students have everything listed in the kit and would like to bring their own + materials, there is no need to buy the kit.
- Bring a sack lunch or be prepared to make an order for delivery. A refrigerator and water cooler are available for student use.
- Studio Rules: Closed-toe shoes are required. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in rotary tools. Wear long hair tied back.
- Lodging information: KATY AREA HOTELS
VISITING ARTIST WORKSHOP CANCELLATION POLICY If minimum enrollment is not met within 30 days of the start date, the Visiting Artist may cancel the workshop. In this instance, all paid students will be fully refunded. If students cancel their enrollment 30 or more days from the start date of a paid Visiting Artist workshop, they will receive a full refund. Cancellations within 29 or fewer days from the start date of a paid Visiting Artist workshop will not be refunded.