REGISTRATION FOR THIS CLASS CLOSES AT 4:30PM ON FEBRUARY 19.
THIS MORNING CLASS MEETS ON FEBRUARY 20
In this 3-hour Project Class, you will learn to:
- Measure for ring blanks
- Form metal using a ring mandrel and steel punches
- Add texture with a rolling mill
- Prepare a proper joint for soldering
- Safely use a flex-shaft
- Safely use a jeweler’s torch
- Use a pickle-pot
- File, sand, and polish
- Create and finish 3 stacking rings
TUITION: $95 for the 3-Hour Course
All materials, including Sterling Silver, are provided.
- Studio Rules: Closed-toe shoes are required. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in rotary tools. Wear long hair tied back.
Multiplicity Class/Workshop Cancellation Policy
Students who call to cancel at least 72 hours prior to the start date of a paid class/workshop will receive a full refund in the original form of payment. Students who call to cancel between 25 hours and 71 hours prior to the start date of a paid class/workshop will get a studio/store credit in the form of a Multiplicity gift certificate. Cancellations within the 24 hours prior to the start date of any paid class/workshop will not be refunded. No-call/no-show students are not eligible for refunds or store credits.
~ Dates, times, prices, and information are subject to change at any time. ~