THIS IS DAY 2 OF A 2-DAY CLASS. REGISTRATION FOR THIS CLASS CLOSES AT 4:30 ON FEBRUARY 18.
THIS MORNING CLASS MEETS ON FEBRUARY 19, 21
IN THIS CLASS, YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Measure for bracelet blanks
- Safely work with a Bonny Doon Hydraulic Press
- Form metal using a press
- Use a rolling mill to texture metal
- File edges
- Polish using a flexshaft
- Create various bracelet forms (bangles, anticlastic cuffs, flat cuffs, and synclastic cuffs)
- Correctly use various bracelet dies
TUITION: $150 for the 6-Hour Course
All materials are included. Copper, brass, and/or nickel are used in all projects. Sterling silver will be available for purchase at current market prices during class time.
- Studio Rules: Closed-toe shoes are required. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in rotary tools. Wear long hair tied back.
Multiplicity Class/Workshop Cancellation Policy
Students who call to cancel at least 72 hours prior to the start date of a paid class/workshop will receive a full refund in the original form of payment. Students who call to cancel between 25 hours and 71 hours prior to the start date of a paid class/workshop will get a studio/store credit in the form of a Multiplicity gift certificate. Cancellations within the 24 hours prior to the start date of any paid class/workshop will not be refunded. No-call/no-show students are not eligible for refunds or store credits.
~ Dates, times, prices, and information are subject to change at any time. ~