In addition to our large Garden Venue, Multiplicity has a tented Party Pavilion in a private, gated area that is perfect for small, intimate Weddings. The Party Pavilion has room for seating up to 32 guests while leaving a wedding aisle and a ceremony site with room for our twig and vine arch.
Multiplicity allows you to bring in your own food and beverages, including alcohol. Our only requirements are that all alcohol must be served by TABC certified bartenders hired or provided by Multiplicity, and food must be available to guests any time alcohol is being served.
Party Pavilion rental includes:
- Seating for 32
- Four bar-height tables
- Two long food-service counters
- Rolling bar
- Unlimited phone and email communication with Event Specialists during Multiplicity business hours
- Vendor recommendations provided as needed
- Contact of all vendors 1-2 weeks before the event day to verify arrival times and any additional needs
- Attendance by an Event Specialist of all rehearsals to provide assistance and guidance as needed
- An Event Specialist onsite to assist event hosts and guests during all contracted hours
- Day-of direction of outside vendors as per event host requests
- Distribution of all personal flowers and pinning on of corsages and boutonnières as needed
- Day-of direction of event to ensure that everything runs smoothly and on schedule as per the event host’s timeline
- Help with resolution of any last-minute emergencies
Additional items that can be added to your rental:
- An Embellished Twig and Vine Arch with/or without Custom Florals
- Floral Services
- Decorating Services
- Custom Signs
- Custom Favors and/or Gifts
- Gift Cart with Optional Signs
- Two Bird Cages
- Floor Piano
For more information or to schedule a tour, please call 832.437.2442 and ask for an Event Specialist or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
One of our Event Specialists would love the opportunity to show you around our venues so that you can experience the beauty of Multiplicity and the helpfulness of our attentive staff firsthand.