Multiplicity’s Garden Venue is often called “Katy’s Secret Garden” because of the beautiful meandering garden beds and majestic trees that lie behind the gates leading into this space. The natural beauty and green space truly allow you to feel far from the stress and chaos of the big city, while still allowing the convenience of being close to town.
When first entering the grounds, there is a large Reception Deck with customizable table seating, surrounded by cooling, misting fans. There is also a food-service area that includes buffet tables, pressed linens, a roll-out bar, and a rolling cake cart, as well as a small catering area with a refrigerator, prep counter, and sinks.
At the back of the Garden Venue is a beautiful, stained-glass Gazebo that is perfect for presentations, performances, and ceremonies. Its antique glass windows, from the mid-1800’s, are truly stunning and create a beautiful backdrop for photos.
For those events needing a private space for dressing or preparation, there is a charming and inviting Dressing Suite inside the century-old cottage that houses our Shop and Artisan Boutique. Its use is included in all weekend packages and is available as an add-on in other instances.
In addition to our wonderful venue space, our attentive Event Specialists provide a variety of services that are also included in your venue rental.
We include these items with all Garden Event Venue Rentals:
- Security officers – at Multiplicity’s discretion
- Exclusive access to our back parking lot
- One Hour Rehearsal for Events with Ceremonies (At a Mutually Agreed Upon Time – On the Day of the Event)
- Vintage 3-compartment drink trough
- Twenty round beveled mirrors for use on tables
- Three Utility-Sized Ice Chests
- Use of One Floral Cooler During Event Hours
- Unlimited phone and email communication with Event Specialists during Multiplicity business hours
- Vendor recommendations provided as needed
- Contact of all vendors 1-2 weeks before the event day to verify arrival times and any additional needs
- Attendance by an Event Specialist of all rehearsals to provide assistance and guidance as needed
- An Event Specialist onsite to assist event hosts and guests during all contracted hours
- Day-of direction of outside vendors as per event host requests
- Distribution of all personal flowers and pinning on of corsages and boutonnières as needed
- Day-of direction of event to ensure that everything runs smoothly and on schedule as per the event host’s timeline
- Help with resolution of any last-minute emergencies
Extras included with Friday, Saturday, & Sunday Rental Packages:
- Use of Venue for Portrait Session (Subject to Availability – Photographer Not Provided)
- Sixty-five Wicker Chairs for Ceremony/Other
- Climate Controlled Food Service Area with Black Linens
- Dressing Suite
- Alternative Option for Rehearsal – One Hour Rehearsal (One of Three Time Slots – 4pm, 5:30pm, or 6:45pm on the Thursday Before Your Ceremony)
- One Ornate Bird Cage – Perfect for Cards or Decoration (Choose from Two Styles)
- Six Propane Heaters
- Mounted Flat Screen TV for USB Slide Show
- Unity Table with White or Cream Linen
- Large Speaker with Stand
- Rustic Gift Cart with Optional Signs
- Cake Cart with Black Linen
- Two 6-Foot Banquet Tables with Black Linens (Use for Sign-In/DJ/Other)
In addition to the above included services, we also offer other add-on services including in-house Floral Services, Decorating Services, and Personalized and/or Custom Favors, Gifts and/or Gift Baskets.
We also offer some fun rentals to enhance your event. These include a gift cart with optional signs, two bird cages, yard games, a floor piano, and kids craft tables. With package rentals, some of these are already included.
Although we would love to give you a personal tour of our beautiful venue and discuss your specific needs so that we can give an accurate quote for the cost of your venue rental, we would like to share our range of pricing so that you can decide if we might be a great fit for your budget. Our packages start at $4,800 for 8 hours on Saturdays and $2,400 for 4 hours on Fridays or Sundays. We also offer 3-hour weekday rentals, Monday – Thursday, starting at $600.
For more information or to schedule a tour, please call at 832.437.2442 and ask for an Event Specialist or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to help you have a successful, stress-free event.
One of our Event Specialists would love the opportunity to show you around our venues so that you can experience the beauty of Multiplicity and the helpfulness of our attentive staff firsthand.