Multiplicity offers Space and Services for a wide variety of Special Events and Parties with a Maximum Guest Count of 200.
We offer three Venue Rental Options: our beautiful, larger Garden Event Venue, our intimate, tented Party Pavilion, and our Studio Party Room.
Although our beautiful venue spaces and great service make us stand out among event venues, one of the things that make us different and a better value than a lot of other venues is the ability of our customers to bring in their own liquor and catered food. This makes the food and liquor expense for your event significantly less than it would be at venues where you are required to use their bar and/or caterers/restaurants. Our only requirements are that all alcohol must be served by TABC certified bartenders hired by Multiplicity, and food must be available to guests any time alcohol is being served. Also, if you are renting our Garden Event Venue, your décor expenses can be minimized by allowing the gardens to be the beautiful backdrop for your event.
While our venue spaces and add-on options are able to accommodate your event’s unique needs for a very reasonable cost, possibly even more important is our Event Specialists’ determination to make certain your event is everything that you want it to be.
Our trained staff members help by providing direction, answering questions, and providing resources during the entire time leading up to your event, and then they are onsite during your event to provide day-of direction services for your vendors, family, and guests, according to your desired timeline. They are seasoned professionals, able to adapt as needed to make sure everything runs smoothly and as planned so that you can relax and enjoy your event. Click here for comments from previous clients about their satisfaction with Multiplicity’s Event Specialists and Venue.
We include the following services with all of our venue rentals:
- Unlimited phone and email communication with Event Specialists during Multiplicity business hours
- Vendor recommendations provided as needed
- Contact of all vendors 1-2 weeks before the event day to verify arrival times and any additional needs
- Attendance by an Event Specialist of all rehearsals to provide assistance and guidance as needed
- An Event Specialist onsite to assist event hosts and guests during all contracted hours
- Day-of direction of outside vendors as per event host requests
- Distribution of all personal flowers and pinning on of corsages and boutonnières as needed
- Day-of direction of event to ensure that everything runs smoothly and on schedule as per the event host’s timeline
- Help with resolution of any last-minute emergencies
Other things that are unique to Multiplicity are our incredible In-House Floral Services and the fact that we can create unique Handcrafted Party Favors and/or Gifts for your event.
For more information or to schedule a tour, please call at 832.437.2442 and ask for an Event Specialist or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
One of our Event Specialists would love the opportunity to show you around our venues so that you can experience the beauty of Multiplicity and the helpfulness of our attentive staff firsthand.