Multiplicity Studio offers tailored instruction sessions for those wanting to learn one-on-one with an instructor or for those wanting to learn more advanced metalsmithing skills that are taught in our 6-Day Skill Courses.
Individual Instruction does not include any project materials. Participants will need to supply their own metal, solder, wire, findings, enamel, etc. These items may also be purchased from the Multiplicity Metal Studio before and/or after the session.
Please be aware that Individual Instruction will take place in the Metal Studio during Open Studio hours. While you will have an instructor working exclusively with you during your scheduled time, there may also be other students and/or instructors in the Studio Space.
- Is available to all those wanting one-on-one instruction during normal studio hours. Some evening and weekend hours may also be available.
- Is priced at $50 per hour, or portion thereof.
- Will not be prorated.
- The same rates apply to any and all Individual Instruction (remedial, refresher, catch-up, advanced, etc).
- Must be scheduled in advance with an instructor.
- Does require a non-refundable prepayment of the first hour ($50) at time of reservation in order to secure date and time; additional hours are to be paid upon arrival. Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled instruction time to complete registration.
- Does include the use of studio tools, equipment, and machinery (demonstration of proficiency may be required.)
- Does not include any materials.
- Participants are responsible for damage due to misuse of tools, equipment, machinery, chemicals, and related materials.
- Participants arriving late to their session and no-shows will not be reimbursed for missed time.
- Going beyond the reserved time slot will accrue additional hourly fees.
Tuition: $50 per hour