Chalk Paint® 202 – Embellishments Workshop
In our Chalk Paint® 202 – Embellishments Workshop, the focus is on finishing treatments that help develop added interest and that create more design elements in your painted pieces. Whether you love to paint with Chalk Paint® and have taken our Chalk Paint® 101 – The Basics Workshop or have had no painting experience, you will love this workshop.
In this 6-hour workshop, you will learn:
- One decorative painting technique
- How to stencil
- How to use Annie Sloan’s Image Medium to incorporate paper and other flat, absorbent elements into your design
- How to use metal leafing sheets and metal foil with Annie Sloan Gold Size to add shimmer and shine to your work
- How to use Annie Sloan’s Craqueleur to create an aged-varnish look
- How to use Annie Sloan Gilding Wax for an easy, metallic hard wax finish
You will leave the class with a beautiful piece of your own art that you will be proud to hang on your walls at home. Have no fear – we will make it easy for you to design an art board with your own personality and style. Come and join in the Chalk Paint® 202 FUN!
We will be taking a short break in the middle of the workshop to reenergize, so students should bring a small snack or lunch.
Cost – $195